Thursday, October 4, 2007

McKenna's Saturday

Checking out grandpa's tools of the trade
I'm finally getting around to this post. On Saturday, September 22nd Jay had to go to work and Sherilyn was occupied as well as Nancy so guess who got to watch McKenna all day? Sherilyn dropped her off at 8:30 am and we were on our own till Nancy came home at 3:30 at which time I allowed her to take over till Jay picked her up at 5:30. Oh, and I also permitted her to change a dirty diaper.

McKenna was delightful as always. Not one tear out of her all day. We played in the leaves, and played on the outdoor gym across the street. She was quite the tease, climbing to the top of one of the platforms and toying with me when I would approach from one side.

McKenna can be a little intense at times

Checking out the leaves

And I thought just the boys liked playing with rocks

1 comment:

Jolanda said...

Mckenna is so adorable. Can't wait to see her at Christmas and have my boys play with her.