Saturday, October 13, 2007

McKenna The Duck

Me and my duck
We found this really cool duck costume for McKenna for Halloween and we couldn't resist. It looks a lot like the chicken costume that Carson wore last year.
Tanis took these pictures at Lake Sundance. At one point she decided to walk out into the lake. She got two or three steps in before I could catch her. Boy you put her in a duck costume and she thinks she's a duck. You kow what they say, "If it walks like a duck, and it talks like a duck..."

Gotta love those duck feet

Cleaning her feathers

Mere moments before she decided to walk into the water

Angel duck

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Does she know how adorable she is??? I really hope you get that on video tape too. Wish I could give her a big hug and kiss!

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

you seriously need to update...a new post please, Mr creativity! I will be tackling scanner this week. and then you must post the photo on this blog for your children's howling pleasure!