Thursday, February 12, 2009

Disneyworld

At the back lot at Disney MGM

So as I said earlier, don't expect my blog to follow any sort of sequence. After visiting Taylor and Kaycee in New York, we flew to Orlando on January 11th to met up with Dale and Lynn and Shayne and Linda. We stayed at our timeshare and had a wonderful time.
If it's any consolation, the weather was pretty cool most of the time.

Aw, what the heck, I'll add a few photos of our time at Disneyworld. If you want to check out al of our photos go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/ronleishman

Nancy and I standing in front of that big round thingy at Epcot

Nancy is such a kidder

Who is she kidding, she has no rhythm

Dale really enjoyed the Expedition Everest ride, right Dale...Dale...?

He loved Space Mountain too

Aaarrrggg, what a handsome group, except for Shayne of course

Looking good ladies...

Surprise Linda!

Someone remind Dale that we're on vacation

We made some new friends

Yes, I'm about 98% sure that's the real Buzz Lightyear

I better get one in of Lynn

Cute couple...

As opposed to these guys

In front of the Animal Kingdom gates

In front of the Tree of Life

Hey Dale, why the frowny face?

Oh, he was just hungry

Nancy got a hole in one at mini golf

Need I remind you Shayne that golf is a serious sport...

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, I'm so jealous. I LOVE Disney World. What a trip you guys had!

Tanis said...

looks like a whole lotta fun!! and that camera sure does take nice photos!!

Christie said...

How Fun you guys!!! SO fun to look into you and your grandbabies. :-) I found your blog though Ashely Cahoon's. Hope you don't mind my stalking. :-)