Friday, August 24, 2007

Me and My Red ...er Yellow Corvette

Not sure what's sexier, me or the car? Nancy is a given of course.
Grab the testosterone meter, we're off the board with manliness now. As you can see a Corvette is a babe magnet.
Dale flipped me the keys to his Corvette and Nancy and I took off for a few hours. Wish I'd done this years ago when I could have felt the wind in my hair. Wind in your scalp just isn't the same thing.
Needless to say, we had a great time and my head got some sun. Gotta remember a hat next time.

This one's for Sherilyn

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

That is really awesome dad, you very handsome, perhaps you should get one :)

Leishman's said...

I am so jealous!!! One day I will have my own. I will let you borrow it- maybe!!!

Taryn said...

ha ha. love it. i'll have to show mom that her car got a paintjob!