Sunday, December 2, 2012

Has it been that long?

Can't believe it's been 20 days since my last update. I wish I could say that a lot has happened in the interim but it hasn't. Drywall installation has had a few hiccups and it's still not done. The upstairs needs a few touchups and it needs to be sanded.
But on the plus side, the garage doors were installed on schedule and we have heat in the garage.

This coming week should be really busy if we resolve the drywall issue. Primer coat on Tuesday, my finishing carpenter will start doing trim on Thursday or Friday and I'm hoping to have the bathroom wall and floors tiled by next weekend.

 Most of the taping has been done. Nice how much light the skylight lets in. We're actually quite pleased with how light the suite is.

Our completed garage doors. we put in really neat garage door openers, First, they're belt driven, so they're really quiet. Second, they come with an internet gateway device that we connect to the router in the house, that lets me open and close them from anywhere n the world. Yes, there's an app for that.
No more wondering if I forgot to close the doors when I left. 
The exterior is done now except for eaves and gutters and a little bit of work on the deck.

No comments: