Monday, April 9, 2007

Spring is Here - Yippee!

I've been getting pressure from the family to add more to the blog. It's just that my life isn't all that exciting. I get up, shower, shave, trim my nose hairs every day as usual. Actually sometimes I let the nose hairs go for a week or more until they're clearly visible. Wild abandon I know. As I get older I find it useful to conserve my energy for more important endeavors - like making sure my socks match.

I did take the following picture last week from my front door. April 4th to be exact. Depressing.I thought spring was supposed to be here by now.

Don't you just love springtime in the Rockies



Okay, it's hard to stay depressed for long when McKenna is around.




1 comment:

It's the Hardy's said...

We love Mckenna too. She is such a happy, loving girl. You are lucky grandparents!
Kim (Sherilyn's sister)